Calm our StormI painted this painting over three sittings at my church. It started off as a violent rich sky, then I felt to paint the blue parts of the sky. This was God saying that He will disperse our storms. Then I was moved to painted a huge wave. As in the scriptures, Luke 8 and John 14, Jesus is always in our boat to calm our storm. But God showed me in this painting there were two waves, two storms. On the left there is a calm blue wave, This is the storm that we have been through before and we received our miracle, God calmed our storm. The wave on the right is the storm we are going through now, there is an abundance of rainbow colors, Gods promises. Never doubt the miraculous from God to calm our storm, he has done it before and he will do it again.
Believe and trust.
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further - this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you're bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US